2020 Sydney International Whitewater Festival
Be part of the 2020 Sydney International Whitewater Festival and experience the ultimate excitement of whitewater paddling with the world’s best athletes heading to Penrith Whitewater Stadium this February (21-23 February 2020).
The best Olympic canoe slalom athletes and a stellar line-up of World Champions and Guinness World Record holders will compete in an action packed, wet ‘n wild Whitewater Festival, showcasing the exciting and thrilling disciplines of canoe slalom, and canoe freestyle.
Find out more about the event HERE
- Fox and McGrath Headline Paddle Australia 2019 Annual Awards November 5, 2019Paddle Australia Annual Awards 2019, Saturday, 9 November 2019 World number one and 2019 double World Cup winner Jessica Fox as well as double 2019 world champion Curtis McGrath OAM headline a stellar line-up of athletes, coaches, officials and volunteers, who have been announced as finalists for this week’s Paddle Australia 2019 Annual Awards. The […]
- Jack Newland Writes Australian Canoe Freestyle History July 5, 2019Throwing tricks in a swimming pool would not seem the most ideal preparation for a canoe freestyle world championships, but it was good enough to help 18-year-old Jack Newland make Australian history at the 2019 ICF canoe freestyle world championships in Sort, Spain, on Friday. The Geelong teenager became Australia’s first ever junior world championship […]
- Freestyle World Championships Continue In Spain July 5, 2019Australia’s Sue Robb has pledged to return to Europe to help her canoe freestyle development after competing at the ICF world championships in Sort, Spain, on Thursday. Robb finished her qualifying round of the women’s kayak surface with ten points, missing out on progression to the next round, but was still smiling after returning to […]
- Fox, Watkins and Delfour Take Home National Titles at Canoe Slalom Season Starter January 12, 2020Paddle Australia’s most successful canoe slalom paddler of all time and dual Olympic medallist, Jessica Fox, has kicked-off the 2020 Olympic season in style, blitzing the field at the 2020 Australian Canoe Slalom Championships and winning both the women’s K1 and C1. Tasmanian Daniel Watkins also impressed winning his third national title in a row […]
- Ready Set Tokyo: Paddlers Kick Off Tokyo 2020 Season on Home Waters January 9, 2020With just under 200 days until Tokyo 2020, Australia’s best Olympic and Paralympic class paddlers will kick off the Olympic and Paralympic Games season on home waters with several state and national championships and national selection trials on the calendar over the next couple of months. CANOE SLALOM Australia’s canoe slalom paddlers will be up […]
- 2020 Paddle Australia Canoe Slalom Age Champs January 4, 2020The 2020 National Canoe Slalom Age Champs wrapped up on the Upper Mersey River in Tasmania today (Sunday, 5 January) with the National Club and Schools competition and with last year’s winner Ivanhoe Grammar once again taking out the National School’s trophy. Eltham High School and Casino High School finished in second and third place respectively. […]